Dopo td1010

pmalavolti

Jan 24, 2012
looking to replace my lepan tc970. like the fact that this has bluetooth. love the price, but i cant find any info on it.

Wartablet

Dec 27, 2012
Have some issues with my TD-1010, first time started OK, configured wireless; now it can't start, it getting always stuck into the android stage and never passes from there ... is there any good info out there?

Thanks in advance

Polk

Dec 28, 2012
Bought 2 for kids. One works fine, other worked for 1 day and now stuck on "DOPO" or "android" at start up

Wartablet

Dec 27, 2012
Bought 2 for kids. One works fine, other worked for 1 day and now stuck on "DOPO" or "android" at start up

Thanks for sharing, did you have a word back from the guys of customer service? Emailed them yesterday and haven't hear anything yet from them.

:(

hungryjoe22

Feb 9, 2014
The Dopo, or Double Power 1010 tablet has a tiny pinhole on the back corner which, when a paper clip is inserted, will give you a Soft Reset that will clear up most problems. It normally will NOT damage any of your settings, notes, or affect any of your apps.

MikeyWheels

Dec 8, 2014
Hello, I know that this is probably not the right place to post this but, does anyone happen to have any instructions or videos on how to replace a broken LCD Screen on the TD 1010 Tablet?