Downgrade from ICS 4.0.4 back to original Honeycomb 3.2 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

NHRashdi

Nov 8, 2012
My device, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - P 7500, was upgraded to ICS 4.0.4, automatically through the built-in auto update feature of the device yesterday. I used it for complete 24 hours but did not find anything productive or even exciting in it. Only a few fancy features could be found there. Rather a great loss of Flash Player was there on my device - it does not load anyhow. If I knew in advance that there would be problems with the Adobe Flash Player, I would never have upgraded my device, because the original Honeycomb 3.2, was quite stable & working very well on my device. Now that the things have already gone odd, I simply want to revert back from ICS 4.0.4 to the original Honeycomb but do not know how to go back, if only you people could tell me & take me through the process or intimate a direct link to do the needful, if available.
I shall be higly grateful to those who will seriously help me out as I am almost stuck up in the middle. I badly need help on the issue.
Thanks in advance plz.

- NHRashdi