Download Calibre E Books Management

debw44

Oct 26, 2012
I have tried to download this site a window opens up ask if i am using windows apple or portable i dont have either so i cant download to my tablet... Anyone know what to do

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I have tried to download this site a window opens up ask if i am using windows apple or portable i dont have either so i cant download to my tablet... Anyone know what to do

Welcome to the forum That's a great app but it will NOT run on Android. Maybe you can get a friend with a computer to help out.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
I saw the ad for this app and was at first excited. But then noticed it was only for Apple. Calibre is a fantastic app for the PC and I have used it for some time. Hopefully they will soon include an app for us Droids.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
Thanks jtinleb, but Calibre Companion is a third party connect to the Calibre Windows program. It is not from the Calibre developers. Although, I may buy it and see how well it works until Calibre comes out with their Android version.

jtintle

Oct 28, 2012
Thanks jtinleb, but Calibre Companion is a third party connect to the Calibre Windows program. It is not from the Calibre developers. Although, I may buy it and see how well it works until Calibre comes out with their Android version.

It may be released by a third party, but it is recommended by calibre, plus the the company releasing the app is run by Steve Haley, who is a relative of Chaley Haley ( chaley in the calibre forums and official contributor to Calibre)

Sent from my Polaroid 701c tablet running Cm10