Download - Yahoo Messenger - Samsung Galazy Tab 10.1

s0619212

Jul 9, 2011
I am having issues in downloading yahoo messenger on my tab 10.1. It keeps giving me an error " purchase cannot be made at this try again later" even though it is free? Has anyone experienced this? My tab would be useless with out yahoo messenger as it has video chatting. Plase hel[p

wasmacfreak

Oct 28, 2011
how can i download dis ym it jst referin me to ur msgs instead

Okay, here's step by step how to do it:

First, go to this link on the attacment, then choose "mobile" on the other version options.
$1.jpg

On the next page, select "Messenger for android". The square box on the right will show the android market icon. Touch that icon.
$2.jpg

The next page will be the downloading page.
$3.jpg

After downloading complete, you will find the yahoo! messenger icon on your tab, just open it and sign in.
$4.jpg

And you can start chat with your YM on your tab just like I did.
$5.jpg

You wouldn't find YM on the android market from the tab, I'm not sure why, but if you follow the instruction above, I'm sure you'll get one.
Hope that helps.

Goodluck

michal_john

Dec 26, 2011
I am having issues in downloading yahoo messenger on my tab 10.1. It keeps giving me an error " purchase cannot be made at this try again later" even though it is free? Has anyone experienced this? My tab would be useless with out yahoo messenger as it has video chatting. Plase hel[p

hey friend, sorry for that you are facing such a problem . but have you tried to another site for yahoo messenger. if you are unable to download from the site from where you want then you can move for other sites. i just download yahoo messanger two days ago. I didn't have any problem to download it so you should also move for other site to download yahoo messenger. :)

dogit

Dec 27, 2011
I think i followed all the steps properly...but the page is telling me that i dont have a any devices so i need to log in with a different account. i dont have a smart phone, but is there somewhere i need to register tablet? Thanks.

doncharso

Apr 9, 2012
hi everyone, i am having problem to download yahoo messenger plugin on my galaxy tab 10.1, i have successfully download yahoomessenger from the android market but when i want to make video call, it will ask me to download messenger plugin , then it will take me to the android market to install it but when i click yes install, it will tell me that the software is not available. i need help

LANNEAU

Feb 3, 2013
hi everyone, i am having problem to download yahoo messenger plugin on my galaxy tab 10.1, i have successfully download yahoomessenger from the android market but when i want to make video call, it will ask me to download messenger plugin , then it will take me to the android market to install it but when i click yes install, it will tell me that the software is not available. i need help

Hello
I have exactly the same probleme with my galaxie note 10.1 with yahoo messenger. I can't used audio
Is someone could help us? Thank's:eek: