Downloading APPS

dlamar

Feb 8, 2012
We just bought Android MID Tablet but cannot download any apps from Market. We can go on Facebook, check email, open Market and make selection but the app will not download successfully. What do we need to check in setup, etc. to get it to work correctly?

J

jimbo7630

Have you opened a google account? You can also use the PC to visit Android.Market and when registered you can download to your tablet VIA your PC.

J

jimbo7630

I'm not sure that a gmail (email?) account is the same as a google account If I remember correctly with a google account you have to supply payment info. e.g. credit card.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

trissy

Feb 8, 2012
Yes you have to have a gmail account, but no you don't have to pay for it. make sure after you set up the gmail account, that you go into your settings and sync the account to your tablet. Then you should be able to download apps.
I hope this works for you!!
:)