Downloading apps

smrtypants

Feb 16, 2011
Hello everyone. I am using a ZT-180 running Android 2.1 that I believe had firmware 0827 (1705) from factory. The unit was stuck in airplane mode so after many attempts to reset and shut off A/P mode I flashed to firmware 1027. Unit works well, but I lost Skype, Taskkiller and Slide Me Apps and possibly more. Before the firmware update I was able to download apps from Slide Me with no problem. After the firmware update, I was able to use wireless (no more airplane mode) but now when I try to download it displays "not enough space on phone". The apps used to download to my 32 gig sd card but now the download fails due to lack of space. How do I set this up to the way it was before the firmware upgrade so that I can download apps once again.

Thanks in advance.

Cub99str

Mar 3, 2011
Hello all. I am a new owner of a 7" 2.1 tablet (MID) from China. I keep getting this message when I am tring to download a app from the adroid market: "It appears that your internet connection is unavailable." My internet connection is fine... I can get online without a problem. Any suggestions what needs to be done? Thanks!

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Hello everyone. I am using a ZT-180 running Android 2.1 that I believe had firmware 0827 (1705) from factory. The unit was stuck in airplane mode so after many attempts to reset and shut off A/P mode I flashed to firmware 1027. Unit works well, but I lost Skype, Taskkiller and Slide Me Apps and possibly more. Before the firmware update I was able to download apps from Slide Me with no problem. After the firmware update, I was able to use wireless (no more airplane mode) but now when I try to download it displays "not enough space on phone". The apps used to download to my 32 gig sd card but now the download fails due to lack of space. How do I set this up to the way it was before the firmware upgrade so that I can download apps once again.

Thanks in advance.

Just a few questions you said airplane mode wouldn't let you contect to wifi ? that shouldn't be the case wifi mode doesn't stop you from connecting to wifi. Second what did you do to get your apps to install to your sd card because android by default installs to the internal memory.

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum

tombtroy

Mar 14, 2011
So first of all try checking if you slide the "slide to cancel" bar when syncing the apps. if you did the app will not work but will be on ur ipod. in this case you need to delete it by itunes ( going to app section of ur ipod uncheck and press sync) or holding finger on the app until they all jiggle then press the x on the one you want to delete.

svguy

Mar 22, 2011
Hello all. I am a new owner of a 7" 2.1 tablet (MID) from China. I keep getting this message when I am tring to download a app from the adroid market: "It appears that your internet connection is unavailable." My internet connection is fine... I can get online without a problem. Any suggestions what needs to be done? Thanks!

I have the wm8650 and When I try to access the store, I get the same error, "It appears that your internet connection is unavailable." Then if I try again, I get, "Authentication error. Please check your account/password".