Downloading YouTube Videos On Dell Streak 7 Running On Android 3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

muthugomu

Dec 21, 2011
I bought a Dell Streak 7 this black friday, want to download youtube videos (nursery rhymes) for my little one, don't know how to do the same.

Googled for the same and found several applications like YoutubeMate, Youtube Ripper, but they are not available in the MARKET, so not sure how genuine they are.

Anybody has tried downloading youtube videos on Dell Streak 7

BTW, Dell Streak 7 has Android 3.2

Appreciate your help in advance.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your questions to the Dell Tablets section.

PavtubeVideo

Aug 18, 2011
as far as i know, there is no downloader works on tablet, in your case, i suggest you using Youtube Flv downloader Pro, it's an all-in-one tool, can help you download and converting videos from YouTube, MySpace, Facebook, Yahoo or any other websites

meanwhile, it has special Dell Streak 7 preset, that's the best format to Dell Streak 7, worth a try!

marcelarr

Mar 12, 2012
as far as i know, there is no downloader works on tablet, in your case, i suggest you using Youtube Flv downloader Pro, it's an all-in-one tool, can help you download and converting videos from YouTube, MySpace, Facebook, Yahoo or any other websites

meanwhile, it has special Dell Streak 7 preset, that's the best format to Dell Streak 7, worth a try!

I use tubemate, here is the download link
TubeMate YouTube Downloader 1.05.24 - Official Website

if you cant install it because you are not in the correct country, just google tubemate.apk, and download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.