downloading youtube videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumpy

Dec 15, 2010
try tubemate from android market..you will have the option to download or watch a video...

diamondtop

Jul 27, 2011
You couldnt because its not compatible with honeycomb yet. So does facebook.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

TimFoxr

Aug 18, 2011
maybe you can use free youtube downloader to download youtube on your pc first, then you transfer the downloaded youtube videos to your galaxy tab.

tomge

Aug 28, 2011
try using FREEdi youtube downloader. you can find it on slide me
works fine on my little tablet

angelacat

Sep 7, 2011
maybe you can use free youtube downloader to download youtube on your pc first, then you transfer the downloaded youtube videos to your galaxy tab.

I am just download YouTube videos in this way, it's much more easier and stable than download then on mobile tablet. Provding that you find a good tool to help download them at high quality. I presonally use YouTube Video Recorder, it is not only for YouTube but also for many other websites with embedded videos.

Aug 18, 2011

little

Jul 23, 2011
Well, I use the free aneesoft youtube downloader, copy urls to it, and then YouTube videos will be downloaded easily with great speed, you can google it.

victorsmith2011

Sep 1, 2011
This video downloader is I am using now, you may download videos from youtube or any other streaming videos sites. If you can find video sources, you can download. Download directly or record screen video, your choice...

Oct 11, 2011
Hello all, I have a bunch of downloaded youtube videos which I put on my ipad 1, now I have a new Samsung Galaxy 4g LTE from Verizon. I have downloaded a few already to it, but when I look for the videos, I only see the name of the video not a video clip/picture with it like on the ipad or my pc. Am I doing something wrong or should I use a program specific to the Galaxy/Android?

Thank you
Steve

Marcus2323

Jun 28, 2011
Tubemate is available but not on the Market. Just do a google search and it works great on my Acer 500. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.