Dragonball Z Kai airing on Nicktoons network-marathons of it all week!

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Okay, I am not gonna act my age here, just for a little bit. LOL! I love Dragonball Z and the Kai dub of it is interesting. Nicktoons A sister network to Nickelodeon, is airing the entire series, BUT it's not got the Majin Buu saga. So I am a little disappointed. Anyone else here adore this old show? If so and you get Nicktoons network it's great to see it airing again. I caught it on Cartoon network's Toonami years ago and it's just as cool now as it was then. My entire family, Kiddo, his dad and myself, are all fans. So do you like DBZ Kai? Not looking to start a huge debate about it, (whether the dub or subs are better or anything along those lines) I know some people have strong feelings about this show, however we're just casual fans. Just thought I would post this as I sit here enjoying the Saiyin Saga from start to it's 'exciting conclusion' coming up on December 19th. :D

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
OMG should I be embarrassed to be enjoying this week long take over of DBZ Kai on the Nicktoons network? My kid is loving it too, so we're just watching it together, remembering when he was a LOT younger when we'd watch it on Toonami back in the day. :D

I feel old....LOL! ;)