Drawing Tablet Or Draw On An Android Tablet?

guhong

Aug 13, 2019
Hello Guys,

I'm really conflicted here. and I can't seem to find any answers anywhere....

I don't know whether I should buy an official drawing tablet...or if I should buy this one Android tablet that I've wanted for a long time and just draw on that.

I'm thinking about the Samsung Galaxy Note . And it has some good drawing apps on it and the S pen would be nice... I just wanted to know if anyone else had experience with doing this, and if so, how do you like it?

Of course, I wouldn't use the Samsung tablet just for drawing...but I don't know if I'm willing to buy an actual drawing tablet...I don't know if I'm dedicated enough.

I heard that XP-Pen Deco Pro Drawing Tablet supports connection with Android 6.0 and above devices . Does anybody have experience with it .

Deco Pro Professional Series Android Graphic Drawing tablet|XP-PEN

Just...what do you think?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I wasn't aware the Galaxy Note was available as a tablet. If we're talking about the PHONE, it will work for drawing as it has a Wacom digitizer with multiple levels of pressure sensitivity. However, the screen size will be a drawback. You would have to adjust your drawing style to fit. Most of Samsung's products only have a standard digitizer, which works well for recognizing finger touches and perhaps a signature, but isn't well suited for drawing.

Get the right tool for the job. Get the drawing tablet.