Driver needs, How to install Huawei internet USB EC168C on Android epad

Shamoon_ssr

Oct 21, 2010
Stars,
Can you help me? I want to use Huawei internet USB EC168C on my Android epad. I want its driver or any way to install it on my device and make it work.
Plz share your information with me..
Regards
Shamoon_ssr
([email protected])

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Sorry, you did not provide enough information for us to help you. Epad is like saying car with Android Tablets. There are many many clones which use the name APad, EPad, EPed....

Also, it is a notorious problem of vendors promising 3G modem capability. But unless it is integrated into the Tablet already, you are likely out of luck.

Shamoon_ssr

Oct 21, 2010
Thanks Gurgle,

I have iPad clone, epad Tablet PC. Its model ZT-180. it runs Android 2.1 OS. It supports U-disk and USB keyboard and mouse.
Its provider said that it support USB 3G, Evdo and CDMA.
Please guide me, that how can i use Huawei internet USB EC168C.

Regards

Talentos

Sep 16, 2010
Hi, in my case I have two tablets: 1) Konseptus X10 and 2) Haipad M701 tablet. Both run under android 2.1. In my country cell companies work under band frequencies ( 850, 1900, 2100 y 800) on GSM and 3G. Any of these tablets do not recognize the modem I have, Huawei 1750. The modems available from cell companies range from ZTE, to Huawei and the tablets dont recognize any of these. Can anybody help me? how can I install a "generic" driver so the tablet can recognize all these brands and models? Manufacturer information promote the 3G compatibility but I can not make it work with any of these USB modems. please help!

Fincsi2

Dec 2, 2010
Hi, i have the same problem with Huawei E1750 USB 3G modem. My tablet knows it, but doesnt work with it. Have anybody some idea what can i do? It works with UTP and WiFi but not with this 3G modem.
Thank you for your help.

Davethesnake

Dec 8, 2010
thats interesting chaps,i know these manufacturers do state 3g compatability but not internal the best info i could get (for 2.0) is E220,,,E230,,,E169g,,,E160x,,E1750 all huwaei are configurable via settings

kAyToTieLaNg

May 16, 2011
Hi in just want to ask if you're huawei usb stick 1750, its a kind of you can put a 3g simcard? Im here in the philippines and im using the kind it too with a 3g sim card and try to google its apn and phone # and thats it. I can now connect to the internet.

disco

Jul 3, 2011
Check the small print on your usb modem to find model#, compare for compatibility with your pad.

Sent from my DISCO10 using Android Tablet Forum