Drivers

nipsy

Jun 9, 2013
i need driversoftware for my tablet yarvik tcc8900 microsoft say they do not have this software can anyone help

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

Are you looking for a driver to connect your tablet to your PC so you can transfer files, or are you looking for a driver to plug a device into your tablet?

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Usually all tablets have their own USB Picasso Cable come in package. You should have it to connect your tab to your pc.

From Philippines, using Acer A500

flagrand

Jun 11, 2014
Hello All, I'm an android noob so wondering if there is a driver needed to connect my tablet to my Win 7 PC so I can transfer files. I tried connecting with the USB cable that came with my Matricom Quantum G-Tab 10" tablet and the computer thinks it's like an ancient A drive and wants me to insert a disk in it, no files visible, etc. VERY frustrating. Can you help me? Thanks!!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You may want to try all your USB ports in case something is confused. There are issues with some computers where they just don't want to cooperate no matter what. But, when you plug it in do you see any notification on the tablet?

Just an fyi that there are many other ways to transfer files. You may want to check out AirDroid for WiFi file transfers or you could use a file manager on your tablet to access a share directly on your Win7 system. There is also the cloud option using something like DropBox.