Dropbox and folders

jsboysen

Jun 9, 2012
I have drop box it works well with single files to my XOOM but have yet to figure out how to move an entire folder. Any thoughts

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

You said "to my Xoom". You should be able to create folders, I'm assuming, on your PC under your \dropbox\dropbox folder and it should sync folder and contents. Maybe I'm missing something.

jsboysen

Jun 9, 2012
Creating the folder is not the issue...there is a folder in drop box and I want to down load the whole folder not one file at a time and I can't find a way to do that I can on my pc but not on the android tablet (XOOM)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Have you tried using ES File explorer? I don't think the box.net app allows for this.

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
There is not on the device. Do it on the desktop and let it synch over. You are out of luck with Box, that is manual process. Drop Box is better in so many ways.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
There are a few other options. You might want to look at Sugarsync.

orks

Jul 24, 2012
Here having the same problem, got some files in dropbox folder, now want to copy them all to another folder but cannot find where this dropbox folder is located on my galaxy tab 2 7.0.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
The tablet version of DropBox has some limitations. Open your DropBox account through you browser and you can download the files. Then they will be in your download folder of your tablet.