Dropbox

Catmando

Sep 29, 2012
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 P5110 and Dropbox App was on there when purchased. I've also put Dropbox on a Desktop and Laptop and they both sync perfectly, but I can't get the Tablet to do the same. Looking at 'Settings' on the Tablet my email address is ....gmail.co.uk. and is greyed out and cannot be changed, but on all other accounts it is ...gmail.com. Any ideas on this please?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Catmando, congratulations on your Galaxy Tab2 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'd suggest you delete the app from your tablet and re-install it with the matching gmail address. In case that doesn't work, I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I have not seen a tablet with Drobox installed in the core load, but doesn't mean it does not exist.

I would try removing the .co.uk account (tap on it and then you should be able to remove it by tapping the menu button in the top right).

Then try adding it back.