Dropped my tab

SL1CK0N3

Jul 23, 2011
So status update for all who care got a replacement tab. And they credited me back for the screen protector. Black tie protection works only took about ten minutes. It just sucks I lost the keyboard that I downloaded. It is awesome to have a new one. Now to take the time to make it my own!

Sent from my Transformer TF101

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
So status update for all who care got a replacement tab. And they credited me back for the screen protector. Black tie protection works only took about ten minutes. It just sucks I lost the keyboard that I downloaded. It is awesome to have a new one. Now to take the time to make it my own!

GREAT! I love happy endings, esp. days before XMAS. :)

-Matt

jseah

Nov 21, 2011

You can always just re-download the keyboard. You won't need to pay for it again....unless the app was purchased from Gameloft. From what I understand, with Gameloft apps, you need to pay for it again if you download it to another device.

SL1CK0N3

Jul 23, 2011
It was an amazon app of the day. Since then amazon and I had a falling out. Purchased an Xbox live code a never received.

SL1CK0N3

Jul 23, 2011
I'll try but I let my debit card a couple days ago on a four wheeler

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I'll try but I let my debit card a couple days ago on a four wheeler

It is tied to your account so you will not have to pay again if you already purchased it. Just install the amazon appstore (http://amzn.to/getappstore) and log into your account. Anything you purchased before should be available for download regardless if you have your debit card.

jtsauburn

Sep 15, 2011
Invisibleshield has a 100% replacement policy. I had a little trouble installing mine and ran out of solution. I called to get some more; they told me that water works fine, but that they didn't recommend trying to reinstall the one I had because it might have stretched out of shape. They sent me a new one instead, no fuss.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum