Dual Core 7 inch IPS Screen Ainol Novo 7 Auraro II Firmware.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
1.Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II Feiyu DIY 0609 firmware: ​aurora2_feiyu_mod_(0609).rar

Update Steps:
1) Decompress the file and copy all the files to sd card. Shutdown the tablet and enter recovery mode, choose wipe data and wipe cache, update aurora2_feiyu_mod_(0609) .zip firmware in sd card. The app is installed in data folder, so DON'T wipe data after you update the firmware. Don't wipe after you update patch package.
2) Install aurora2_feiyu_mod_(0609).zip first.
3) Starting the tablet for the first time is a little bit slow. Please be patient.

Changes
1) The firmware along with Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II is the 0607 version. Feiyu DIY 0609 firmware is based on Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II official 0604 version, which is the same as 0607.
2) All system files are deodex formats.
3) Smooth optimized native Android launcher
4) supporting etc/init.d script when the tablet is started.
5) Apps in data folder will zipalign automatically.
6) Pre-installed apps are in the data folder and could be uninstalled directly.
7) It is rooted and comes with the App of Superuser.
8) Flash hard decoding is intergrated.
9) Google framework package is intergrated.
10)Device name is changed to GT-I9100.
11)Full access to Google Play market.
12)Browser homepage is replaced by Ainol official forum.
13)A few useful tools are pre-installed.
14)adb adjustment is on at default mode. Touch vibration is shut down.
15)The HOME-Button becomes BACK-Button now. Wait a moment, what about the HOME-Button I needed? Just long-press the now-Back-Button to go home.
16)The taskbar auto-hides itself. You can change the setting in System-Setting - Display.
17)The operating buttons in recovery are changed, that you can use volume-up-down button to move the cursor and press home button to enter.

2. Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II 0626 official firmware: http://www.ainolstore.com/forums/topic/59-ainol-novo-7-aurora-ii-0626-firmware/

3.Buy Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II at Androidinabox.com: Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II Tablet 7 inch Android 4.0 Webcam Only $189.99!

Last edited:

LightJunk

Jun 20, 2012
Hi,

I'm very new here and just received my new Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II. Very nice product and loving it. I would like to try this firmware but don't know how to install it.

Do I need to use the LiveSuitPack and USB_Drivers to install this firmware?

Thanks in advance.
LJ

angelgemini

Jun 21, 2012
Anyone can help me to download the firmware from 115.com and host on other file hosting website?

I'm from singapore and unable to download the firmware from 115.com.

Thank you,

LightJunk

Jun 20, 2012
Hi,

I'm very new here and just received my new Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II. Very nice product and loving it. I would like to try this firmware but don't know how to install it.

Do I need to use the LiveSuitPack and USB_Drivers to install this firmware?

Thanks in advance.
LJ

Never mind. I've figured it out. Seems to run faster than the original ROM.

Anyone can help me to download the firmware from 115.com and host on other file hosting website?

I'm from singapore and unable to download the firmware from 115.com.

Thank you,

Here you go.

aurora2_feiyu_mod_(0609).rar