Dual Core 7 inch IPS Screen SmartQ S7 Review from Androidinabox.com

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
SmartQ S7 is coming! As a Chinese android tablet brand, SmartQ is known for its outstanding research capacity and great quality products, previous dual core tablets SmartQ Q8, SmartQ Ten3, SmartQ T19 are popular products. SmartQ S7, the latest innovation, carries 7 inch IPS, Android 4.0.4 Operating System, Texas Instruments dual core CPU and 1GHz frequency. Dual channel and dual temperature-control technology makes the most of CPU, built in PowerVR SGX540 graphical processing chip is another plus in the tablet.

$1.jpg

Appearance
7 inch ultra wide angle IPS screen has perfect video effect and big frame design minimizes user operation error. SmartQ S7 back cover uses engineering plastic materials and texture processing technology, so it is really comfortable when you hold SmartQ S7 in your hand. As thin as 10.2mm and 327g net weight, SmartQ S7 is easy to use anytime at anywhere. On button, SmartQ S7 sets power and volume buttons only and it is easy to operate with the buttons. DC charging, mini USB cable, mini HDMI output, TF card slot and earphone are all available, these designs suit customer's multi requirements.

7 inch IPS Screen
SmartQ S7 carries a 1024×600 resolution 7 inch ultra wide angle IPS screen and supports multi-point touch. Software testing result shows that SmartQ S7 supports 5 point touch at high accuracy level. Screen reducing capacity is excellent, most color swatches are fully shown and the transaction is natural. Ordinary images are shown with high saturation degree and bright effect. Talking about viewing angle, hotizontal viewing angle is around 160" and vertical angle is between 140" and 150".

$2.jpg

Texas Instruments Dual Core
Most Chinese android tablets use Amlogic or Rockchip dual core CPU, SmartQ is not following the mainstream. Like SmartQ previous dual core tablets, SmartQ S7 adopts TI OMAP4430 dual core CPU with 1GHz RAM. Dual channel and dual temperature control technology make the most of TI OMAP4430 CPU. Built-in PowerVR SGX540 graphical processing chips ensures HD video and large 3D games running fast and smoothly. 1GB DDR2 RAM better supports latest Android 4.0 OS. Quadrant Advanced scores SmartQ S7 2458 and Antutu scores 5260, both are high scores compared with same level android tablets.

Graphical Chips & 3D Games
Game is always the most concerned function for tablets. TI OMAP4430 dual core combined with PowerVR SGX540 graphical processing chips back high level 3D game function on SmartQ S7. Testing with popular game Angry Bird Space, we found the loading speed is fast and the game never stuck when playing. Playing Whitewater Boat and Deadly Strike on SmartQ S7 are pleasant experience.

$3.jpg

1080P HD Video & Video Decoding
SmartQ S7 not only supports 1080P full HD video playing, but also MKV、AVI、WMV、RMVB、RM、MPEG、TS、TP、VOB、MOV formats decoding. Almost all video formats are supported, you may enjoy full fascination of HD video. MP4 and AVI formats 1080P HD videos play fluent on SmartQ S7, 720P HD RMVB format video is also easily played.

Order SmartQ S7 on Androidinabox.com: SmartQ S7 - 7 inch IPS Display Android 4.0 Cortex A9 HDMI $179.99!

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Android I B

Thanks for a detailed review. sounds like a great tablet.

From a users perspective what makes this stand out from C71 or Ainol Tornado?

It seems to me as the quality of most chinese Tablets improve it is more and more difficult to argue why one tablet is better than another.

zbeyuz

Apr 4, 2012
Thanks for the great review. I am thinking to buy this tablet. Can it tablet be rooted ?

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hi Android I B

Thanks for a detailed review. sounds like a great tablet.

From a users perspective what makes this stand out from C71 or Ainol Tornado?

It seems to me as the quality of most chinese Tablets improve it is more and more difficult to argue why one tablet is better than another.

Hi Tanzanite, SmartQ S7 has IPS screen, better display effect than C71 AND Tornados capacitive screen, dual core CPU is much more powerful than single cores :)

Reaper57

Jun 27, 2012
Hi. I have the s7. Great tablet but hard work getting info. Seems no one has one.
Comes Prerooted.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hi. I have the s7. Great tablet but hard work getting info. Seems no one has one.
Comes Prerooted.

Hi Reaper57, SmartQ S7 is a great dual core tablet. Feel free to ask if you have any question, we will try our best to help :)

Reaper57

Jun 27, 2012
Hi. Has anyone tried the D3BA rom. Its for most SmartQ tablets. I dont have the bottle yet. Plus its knowing how to do it. It seems that these tablets are few and far between. I would be very grateful for any help.
Thanks Gary.