Dumb Question

smalcom

Oct 15, 2011
New to this forum and have been looking at all of the other forums, and I noticed that Coby is listed "Other Minor Android Tablet Brands-More minor Android tablet brands".
It seems. however that it has more posts than any of the Top Minor Android Tablet Brands. To my thinking. it certainly belongs with the top minor brands. It is that good, and it seems to be that popular.

I know, dumb post, but I think the little tablet that could needs to move up in the world of Android Tablet.net.

LOL

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
I agree. It seems to have a large user base, even in USA.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
There's no question we have an active group of loyal Coby fans here at ATF, but the rating may be based on something other than activity on our forum. (Annual sales figures or something like that may be criteria.) FWIW, I've passed your thoughts along as something to consider in the upcoming total reorganization of the forum. Maybe? :cool:

Afrolex

Aug 11, 2011
I wasn't sure where to ask my question and since its probably a dumb one, I thought I'd ask it here. I'm unable to view the Coby development sub forum using tapatalk. Is it just me?

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk