Duplicating Apps on multiple Android devices

Dandero

Oct 11, 2011
Hey there,

I searched the forum but could not find any answers to my question.

Could someone please tell me if I have downloaded an app for my Galaxy 10.1 Tab if I can duplicate that app onto my Galaxy Sii without downloading the app again? Like with apple devices. If I download an app for my Iphone 4 I can just use Itunes to install that app on my Ipad also.

Any help would be highly appreciated!!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
You need to download for each device, but you only pay once.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

wasmacfreak

Oct 28, 2011
Download App Backup and Restore from the market. It is a very useful apps. It can be use to back up all your app on the device if you want to reset your device to factory default setting. The backup data (the .apk file) can be copied to external SD card or flashdisc if you have the adaptor, and restore back to your device after reseting completed.

In your case, backup the application you want. After the .apk file has created, transfer the file via bluetooth to you SGS II. Open your bluetooth folder on SGS II, you will find the .apk file you've just transfered. Just touch it and follow the installation instruction, and....... touch down & the crowds goes wild!:p
Its easier than the iPad bro... no need computer to do it..., its totally.. mobile!;)

PS: if you have trouble connecting the tab bluetooth to other device, check this out:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...onnected-but-not-transferring.html#post144490

good luck