DVD conversion ?

Johnnb

May 16, 2011
I have downloaded a few DVD to ? converters but am not sure what format to convert to.

Thanks for any and all help:)

Coby Kyros M7015a

Sketch_Says

Feb 6, 2011

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Wicked, you're my hero. I've been trying to find a good DVR ripper for months and all of the ones I found were laden with Ads or copied the menu first (big surprise, menus aren't formatted for touch response). The Freemake version worked great... LOTS of options... thanks for sharing that.

Sketch J. OBrien
Jacksonville, FL

No problem at all. Another very good one is DVDCatalyst. It's only $9.99 and worth it.

returnofsid

Jan 7, 2012
No problem at all. Another very good one is DVDCatalyst. It's only $9.99 and worth it.

I'm a brand new Asus Transformer owner, as of yesterday.

I purchased DVD Catalyst 4, downloaded and installed it, on my laptop. So far, I've tried to convert 5 DVD Movies, all with failure. I've used settings of Android>Transformer and Android>Xoom. Every time, it gets through the Crop Detection: scanning position # or # and then all of the DVD Movies are ejected from the laptop, along with a pop up that pops up quickly and disappears. It's hard to read, since it's so fast, but it says something like "Mencorder has stopped working..." It's actually becoming a bit frustrating, since I've actually purchased this product...

returnofsid

Jan 7, 2012
So, I downloaded Freemake Video Converter. It converted the movie, fairly quickly. Converted movie plays, just fine, on my Laptop. However, when I transfer it to the Asus Transformer, OR to my Samsung Galaxy S Phone, the movie plays, but with NO sound. Any ideas?