Easily Root Android Tablet with One Click

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
yeah, i now have 2 kyros coby mid 7012 would be nice to find a easy updated root for these as well. Anyone know of a good update ?

eDJ

Jun 2, 2012
I have the Pandigital Novel black 7" eBook reader that I purchased with converting it into a tablet in mind. I've read a few articles about this and watched a bunch of kids on You Tube doing demo's of the process.

I was hoping to find a "project" (or cook book) type thread to follow to do this.

Anyone else have the PDN black 7 inch ? Have you Routed it in order to convert it to a tablet ?

Care to lay out a step by step ?

JimBalo

Jun 14, 2012
Could someone recommend some root-friendly 10" tablets 4.0.3 (ICS) that are likely to be rootable even with future updates without much delay?

ptecElement

Jun 17, 2012
PHP:
I have the pantech element tablet P4100. Android version 3.2.1 Build number-HTK75.
Could someone please let mme know if this tablet iis able to be rooted..i have come upon mmany apps s well s features that i am uunable tto use on my tablet due to the fact that it is NOT ROOTED. At anyone's soonest convenience could you let me know if this is something that I am able to do on this particular tablet that I own.. and if so what is the best route to take to achieve rooting my tablet.. i above listed the version and build number. It was purchased from att and runs on both 4G as well as wifi..

Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to answer my questions

virtigo31

Jun 23, 2012
Hi all, I'm the developer of Universal Androot. It will be great help if you can give me the ddms output when doing root with this program, or I can upload special version to help rooting ;-)

i have the meiying m10 512mb ram 4.0.3 ics, 1.2ghz 8" rk28sdk. if you need anymore info pls email me. i was hoping you could help in any way preferrably in .apk form because i have yet to get the device to connect to my computer properly. if you have any advice, Please email me at [email protected]

many many thank yous in adavnce

Chris

nico.milano

Jun 27, 2012
Hi!

I have Meiying M10 as well (512mb ram 4.0.3 ics, 1.2ghz 8" rk28sdk). I will be glad to provide you all info necessary to allow you in further updating your software. If you have any advice or suggestion, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you very much!
Nico

shadiebaby

Jul 2, 2012
help me i have a brand new nexxtbook...granted it is not what i wanted but i need some serious help downlloading i dont even know how to install my apkinstaller i am so at a loss it doesnt make any sense. it just doesnt have anything of use in the little manual they give u im so upset over this please help me...plus i dont understand any of this computer talk so i dont understand any of the solutions that are already on here

barcodechief

Jun 7, 2011
I hope this works for the Sanei n10 because I have been having so many issues with this stupid tablet. They sent me a tablet with a mixed up pixel and I am having issues with the surfing on the web...it seems that it just freezes all thet time and I heard that with 4.0.4 it should get better! I would appreciate if someone could help me!

yamahalistic

Jul 13, 2012
This is my first post but I've learned a lil bit on my Sanei N83. For browsing on the net their preloaded browser sucks.I installed DolphinBrowser HD and it works excellently on the tab.I'm trying to change my ROM and try to make this tablet U.S. friendly.Since they are manufactured in China the govt there tells them to block Facebook and some other apps.So I'm trying to figure a way of "re-installing" android 4.0.x as a US version.If anyone has any user friendly inputs let me know.Thank you.
ps:also a good task killer helped me when multitasking.