Easy root and install google play on any onda tablet+firmware

CosmoKramer

Sep 6, 2012
Tried twice to update my V40i (dualcore version), update went fine but no Superuser or Root Explorer. Rooting is not working.

I've been trying to root my ONDA V711 JB for a couple of days now, with no luck. With this tutorial, I'm gettig the same, Update works, but not root/SU.

I've tried the Tutorial in the "Genuine ONDA Firmare thread SU + Root Explorer" and it fails to wipe data, cache and media. and it aborts installation.

Was on 4.0.3 with root, and would love to have it on JB. Thanks for your work.

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
I've been trying to root my ONDA V711 JB for a couple of days now, with no luck. With this tutorial, I'm gettig the same, Update works, but not root/SU.

I've tried the Tutorial in the "Genuine ONDA Firmare thread SU + Root Explorer" and it fails to wipe data, cache and media. and it aborts installation.

Was on 4.0.3 with root, and would love to have it on JB. Thanks for your work.

Working on it now, i will put new link up soon.

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Right i have put 2 different ways of rooting 4.1.1 please let me no which one works with which tablet thanks.

pescadorsp

Dec 1, 2012
For the two JB options:
The first, same thing, no root, install google apps, play store with many apps not compatible withe the tablet (Angy Birds!!).
The second, no root, no google apps. (I sideload es explorer, root explorer, super user, none of them with root access)

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
New link on, fingers crossed this one gets there!!! Thanks to yulman and pescadorsp for there feedback, we get there quicker together!!

CosmoKramer

Sep 6, 2012
I'm gonna try the new link now. I'm on V711 and just tried both the NScript and the BBox versions and both didn't work for me.

The NScript had it going in a boot loop. After installing, it would go to white android, then ONDA logo, and back to the update process, over and over.

The BBox installed fine and booted up fine, but I had no Google Apps, SU or Root Explorer.

yulman

Dec 2, 2012
I just try but still missing Superuser, Root Explorer or gapps. The root still works. Thank you again.

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
I'm gonna try the new link now. I'm on V711 and just tried both the NScript and the BBox versions and both didn't work for me.

The NScript had it going in a boot loop. After installing, it would go to white android, then ONDA logo, and back to the update process, over and over.

The BBox installed fine and booted up fine, but I had no Google Apps, SU or Root Explorer.

Thanks for the info!

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Just tried NScript V2. Installed fine, has google apps. But no root, SU or Root Explorer.

Thanks im uploading BBox v2 now i will put link on, please try it but i think i no the problem, if gapps are there then its the SU script, i will try with the older SU package, thanks again for your help.