Easy root and install google play on any onda tablet+firmware

CosmoKramer

Sep 6, 2012
Thanks im uploading BBox v2 now i will put link on, please try it but i think i no the problem, if gapps are there then its the SU script, i will try with the older SU package, thanks again for your help.

No problem, i'm happy to help. I'll try BBox v2 as soon as it's up and post back.

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Damn, you're fast, ha. I'm gonna give them both a shot. It says i have to wait 800 seconds. I'll post back

dont bother with the BBox new i am uploading another script one so if you will, try older Su and Latest Su thanks. i will link it to a different cloud.

CosmoKramer

Sep 6, 2012
dont bother with the BBox new i am uploading another script one so if you will, try older Su and Latest Su thanks. i will link it to a different cloud.

Just tried both 2.1 and 2.2 on V711. Installs fine, has google apps, but no SU, Root Explorer or root.

Mediafire was great to grab from. No waits :D

yulman

Dec 2, 2012
I have also tried both on my Dual Core VI30 but rooted not work, no superuser, no gapps.

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
I have just put a new thread on with just the root process, no gapps, if i can gain root then gapps is a breeze thanks

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Right new root for JB works on its own i have implemented it with Gapps in one loader let me no how it goes i will be back online for any questions tonight (6pm GMT)

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Hi, root works but no gapps.

Hi if you use root explorer and goto system apps, look for GoogleServicesFramework.apk and clickto install then find Phonesky.apk and click to install its a patched store, should work ok if not i will upload the Gapps and you can load them with root explorer.

johnny2d

Dec 3, 2012
Got the files according to the instruction on the SD card now. But im not able to restart into flashing mode. Shuting down-wait->press and hold Home->press and hold Power.
But it wont work. Only start the T.N.T rom i have installed since before.

Any idea?
-J2D