Ebellking.com is a Supporting Vendor!

Jan 4, 2013
AndroidTablets.net would like to welcome Ebellking.com as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Cheap Android Tablet,Cheap Android Phone - Buy online and save up to 40%

Can i please bring this company to your attention regarding its trading practices. There are sereral people who feel totally ripped off by this company ( i have seen posts in this forum and others about returns etc)

I feel you should look into your relationship with this company. I bought a PIPO max m1 from them ( i wanted a cheap tablet) i did not know from their site that i was buying direct from china and taking a chance with customs duty etc. That aside the product was total rubbish and didnt work after a few hours use. I powered up and checked it was not DOA and put away for Christmas.
I contacted them and was promtly contacted with a pigeon english reply saying that i had to return to china at my expense ( suggesting i return uninsured). I was also told that it would cost me £16.50 to get the 'repaired' tablet sent back to me.
UNIMPRESSED i started having a little look about and have been shocked by the amount of disgruntled customers there are out there and very recently as the tablet was THE present for chrimbo. I do not trust them as far as i can throw them and many people who have shelled out £40-50 to get the item fixed get an email saying that the item was broken on arrival back to them. if a refund is offered it is alot less thean the produst cost to the customer.
PLEASE LOOK AT YOU RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE GUYS as your forum will have influence and i do not want to see others being ripped off like me.

undrood

Mar 20, 2013
I'm seeing a nice deal on ebellking.com, but the kind of stories I read when searching for info on the company... It makes me worry a lot. Any comments from the company itself?

morisa

Apr 15, 2013
I'm seeing a nice deal on ebellking.com, but the kind of stories I read when searching for info on the company... It makes me worry a lot. Any comments from the company itself?
i bought a novo9 spark from ebellking.com, and i think it's good, there are not any problems so far, i am ready to buy a tablet for my friend from it which is my own experience and hope to help you