Ebook help

Reigie

Apr 3, 2011
I love company tech support, the guy told me all i need to do is download the epub file to the microSD card and my Aldiko would be able to read it. Well thanks for the help Coby (thumbs up) theres a portion of my life im never getting back. So can anyone offer some actual help? and please make it step by step thank you

psphacker06

Mar 14, 2011
I love company tech support, the guy told me all i need to do is download the epub file to the microSD card and my Aldiko would be able to read it. Well thanks for the help Coby (thumbs up) theres a portion of my life im never getting back. So can anyone offer some actual help? and please make it step by step thank you
Your on the right track. After you put the double on your SD. U must point to it when in the aldiko app.

Sent from my MID7015A using Tapatalk

enidone

Apr 3, 2011
You might also want to try the Laputa ebook reader, which is available free in the standard Coby appslib. It has a wider selection of ebook providers than Alkido, including Gutenberg, which has a search function that for me makes it easier to use than feedbooks.

Using the Coby (no USB or microSD card), I just downloaded an ebook in epub format from Gutenberg and it showed right up on the Laputa bookshelf. I'm now happily reading "Picture of Dorian Gray."