Eken M008s 9.7 Android 2.2 Froyo - Angry Birds Problem

lindztmc

Mar 17, 2011
Hi Guys,
just want to ask your assistance.. I tried install different kinds/version of Angry Birds on my tablet and it when good, but when I tried to run each of the version... it always gives me an off-screen.. about 10% or less show up.. I can hear the sound very clearly.. hope you can help me with this.. :(

adobe3g

Jun 19, 2011
Hi Guys,
just want to ask your assistance.. I tried install different kinds/version of Angry Birds on my tablet and it when good, but when I tried to run each of the version... it always gives me an off-screen.. about 10% or less show up.. I can hear the sound very clearly.. hope you can help me with this.. :(

for angry birds rio v1.0: [Android] Angry Birds Rio v1.0 (Cracked) - No Amazon Appstore Required

for angry birds seasons: Free Google Android 2.2 Angry Birds Seasons (Android) App Download

iPETE

Jun 29, 2011
Hi i also have problem installing angry bird. I'd tried the 2 version above without any success. I also downloaded a few and no luck. I got my epad from ebay. foyo 2.2 256mb 800mhz. It did have angry bird when it came. it was running very slow and I thought if i uninstall it and reinstall new one would be better but can't install.

Tinneb

Nov 21, 2011
Hello,

I have a android 2.2 tablet and downloaded angry birds season, but it's very slow... can anyone help me fix this? BTW I'm a new tablet user...

Hi Guys,