Elf II Power Supply?

sashen

Jul 27, 2012
The power supply for my Novo7 Elf II has died :-(

Can anyone point me to a replacement?

I can't find the right combination of power and plug size.

Thanks.

TGamel

Apr 1, 2011
The power supply for my Novo7 Elf II has died :-(

Can anyone point me to a replacement?

I can't find the right combination of power and plug size.

Thanks.

The Novo 7 Elf II looks exactly like the Ematic10" eGlide Pro II XL that I have, like mine, if your tablet will charge from the USB port (some will when on or off, some will only when off, and some will not) you can purchase as USB wall charger from Walmart for $20.00. I have been using and extra one of these that I had lying around the house to charge my eGlide since I first purchased it as I really dislike the cheap 'pin' style charger that came with it. I happened to be in Big Lot's with the wife yesterday and found a Duracell 3-in-1 charger that I purchased for $12.00. It has adapter cables to charge Ipad, Iphone, Kindle, Nook, and any other android tablet that can be charged from a USB port. You can also find them at Staples office supply, but at twice the cost. Bought this as a backup since the wife still has Iphone and I hae Android and we both have android tablets. You can check out the link below, hope this helps.

Duracell 3-in-1 Charger View Duracell® 3-in-1 Charger Deals at Big Lots

Todd

Last edited:

sashen

Jul 27, 2012
AHA! ... well, the problem with Chinese instructions is that I didn't know you could charge via USB ;-)

Now that I know I can do that, I know there are a bunch of solutions. Thanks, Todd!

TGamel

Apr 1, 2011
AHA! ... well, the problem with Chinese instructions is that I didn't know you could charge via USB ;-)

Now that I know I can do that, I know there are a bunch of solutions. Thanks, Todd!

No problem, like I mentioned each tablet is a little different, but most of them will at least charge from the USB wen the device is turned off. If your lucky it will charge via the USB cable whether the tablet is on or off. Let us know if it works.....Good Luck

Todd

MartyFried

Oct 15, 2012
No problem, like I mentioned each tablet is a little different, but most of them will at least charge from the USB wen the device is turned off. If your lucky it will charge via the USB cable whether the tablet is on or off. Let us know if it works.....Good Luck
Todd
I'm visiting the forum because I'm interested in this pad, so I don't know for sure about this... however, I have had devices that had mini USB ports, and found that with them, some chargers would not charge, but only put it into a file transfer mode, where other cables would work for charging. It's possible that this could be the case, so it might be worthwhile trying more than one cable/adaptor/etc.

icbi24

Dec 15, 2012
The one I've got cause the ghosting effect too much. So I've ditch it for some of those all in one charger. It work well though it charges slowly compare to ainol adapter.

sent from my Ainol Novo7 Elf II using Tapatalk 2

dkennuken

Aug 29, 2012
I'm currently using a one pin adapter for the ainol advanced, it charges a lot quicker than my USB charger & haven't had any issues with ghosting.
Best looking on eBay or Amazon, should get one fairly cheap on either of them.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

icbi24

Dec 15, 2012
I'm currently using a one pin adapter for the ainol advanced, it charges a lot quicker than my USB charger & haven't had any issues with ghosting.
Best looking on eBay or Amazon, should get one fairly cheap on either of them.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I found out the maximum rate of charging through USB is 500mAh and anything above will fried your charger or it won't charge. Luckily I've found my old Motorola phone charger with these rate and able to charge it without using the ainol adapter. Though I waste 5 bucks for the 1000mAh rate charger I bought yesterday for experiment lol

sent from my Ainol Novo7 Elf II using Tapatalk 2