eLocity A10 Pre-orders are now

jyams

Feb 20, 2011
The new A10 is already listed for pre-order on E&H and J&R websites for $430. Original announcement said pre-order price would be $399. Amazon is one of the vendors that is supposed to be taking pre-orders so maybe their price will match the $399 in the release. The A10 looks like a winner with the upgrade to Honeycomb. This same representative says in another video that even though it will be released with 2.2, the 3.0 Honeycomb upgrade is the destination for this tablet. With gorilla glass, true multi-touch, hi-res, 4gb, the other features, and Android 3.0 for Tablet, this unit ought to be a Winner! I noticed that Best Buy's Sunday ad listed the Zoom as available on 2/24 (this Thursday) for $799 in yesterday's newspaper. All the other 3.0 tablets ought to be hitting soon. This should start the cascading release I hope.

bebop

Mar 8, 2011
I'm very excited for the A10. The only thing that's keeping me from pre-ordering is the absence of the Android Market. Is there way around this? I've been ready to hand down my iPad to my little brother for quite some time now and I've narrowed down my next tech toy to the A10. The hardware specs on this badboy are phenomenal and knowing the availability of a Honeycomb upgrade is awesome.

tl;dr - Is there a way to install the Android Market on to the eLocity tablets?