eLocity A7 is a deal

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Dear Feaverhost

My A 8 cortex Freescale from Shenzhen, China, crapped out after 5 days of working perfectly, I turned it on at day 6 and Green Android appeared the the Penquin came on in left corner, after that instead of Home page a Black screen came on with Touchscreen Calibration flashing, I touched all 5 point with stylus, they disappeared and Touchscreen Calibration was still there. It would not go any further than that page no matter how many times I restarted and finally tried reset, that didn't work either, My sons A8 lasted a week and same screen appeared on his, same problem, luckily we paid with paypal, 45 day protection, we both sent ours back for another $ 20.00 more .
The seller responed that when they arrive their tech would check, we told them since it was in the 10 period for money back period we would expect it Paypaled back to both our accounts.

So what to do! Well I waschecking ShopNBC.com last night and saw Elocity A7 pad with Latest & faster Duo Core ITegra processor Android 2.2 , for $299.95 with 6 payments of $49.95 and 6.99 shipping, My son and I both bought at this low price and their website says delivery from Vendor direct (elocity) supposed to be delivered
by 2/5/2011 at our mail box, I believe this is the best deal out there, Bluetooth, 1.3meg front camera, full Usb &Sd card 4 gig 512 ram.
supports fring & skype Yahoo Messinger, etc. I will send more about Getjar Android apps market when we get them.

Ronbo

Jan 19, 2011
Dear Feaverhost

So what to do! Well I waschecking ShopNBC.com last night and saw Elocity A7 pad with Latest & faster Duo Core ITegra processor Android 2.2 , for $299.95 with 6 payments of $49.95 and 6.99 shipping, My son and I both bought at this low price and their website says delivery from Vendor direct (elocity) supposed to be delivered
by 2/5/2011 at our mail box, I believe this is the best deal out there, Bluetooth, 1.3meg front camera, full Usb &Sd card 4 gig 512 ram.
supports fring & skype .

One of the reviewers onsite said it doesn't run Skype. :confused:

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Dear Feaverhost

My A 8 cortex Freescale from Shenzhen, China, crapped out after 5 days of working perfectly, I turned it on at day 6 and Green Android appeared the the Penquin came on in left corner, after that instead of Home page a Black screen came on with Touchscreen Calibration flashing, I touched all 5 point with stylus, they disappeared and Touchscreen Calibration was still there. It would not go any further than that page no matter how many times I restarted and finally tried reset, that didn't work either, My sons A8 lasted a week and same screen appeared on his, same problem, luckily we paid with paypal, 45 day protection, we both sent ours back for another $ 20.00 more .
The seller responed that when they arrive their tech would check, we told them since it was in the 10 period for money back period we would expect it Paypaled back to both our accounts.

supports fring & skype Yahoo Messinger, etc. I will send more about Getjar Android apps market when we get them.

It support Google Market with the Mod you get for it. To me some apps still can't install on it. There seems to be some sort of glitch with the A7.