Issues With Elocity A7 Tablet

KK257

Mar 5, 2011
I recently purchased this tablet and am happy with it overall but I am having a couple of issues. It came with icons for Amazon Mp3 and Amazon. I set up an Amazon account but when I try to download I get an error msg that tells me to set up an Amazon account. Iif I go to amazon dot com via the browser I get farther but I end up at a prompt to download a player but none of them seem to work.
Can someone tell me how to download mp3 files from Amazon? Step by step would help a lot!
I have discovered elocity customer service is useless and does not respond....hoping someone can help!
Thank you

Last edited:

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
You should go to Amazon Prime Page and you will find a new Amazon Mp3 download page, I had same problem as you, I reinstalled app. Went back to Amazon reset my password to a new one, went back to Mp3 Button on home page ,clicked Free song to test, did not touch "Free" I touched album cover it starting play the song. No problem! So I quess if I buy any now they will. Play like free sample,Hope this helps!

KK257

Mar 5, 2011
Thanks for the quick response. I hate to admit my ignorance but can you give me a step by step for reinstalling the app? When I select a song for download I get a msg that says download should start immediately if not click here. It also says to open the amz. File and set browser to open. Nothing happens,no download,nothing when I click the other button.
My account shows I have purchased songs but I cant see they downloaded anywhere. If it makes a difference, I do have a 2gb Sd card in my A7. Thanks again for your time.