eLocity A7

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Thanks for info.
I just did April update, wow! What a improvement.No more automatic mobile sites anymore,
great video too!

immortalsoule

Apr 1, 2011
Hey guys, KennyPC just did a stand-alone Market add-on for the new April 17th, 2011 Elocity ROM update and it's GREAT. I'm sure he will fill in the details but he's managed to finally do what wasn't done before, filter in ALL of the apps i paid for on the "My Apps" list. I had to do a wipe before changing the name to upgrade.zip and flashing it but, after that and enabling network, clicked on Market and it went smooth as SILK! Kenny, you are the KING, dude! Here's his link: eLocity A7

tumpy

Dec 15, 2010
the market is fine but without adobe flash i cannot use it, spoke to the elocity people today and mention about the flash, the guy tell me that only apps from appoke and gapps will work on the elocity, as for the market i extract it from kennypc patch and use super manager and load it on dexter mod now i can see all the apps ...

apryl313

Nov 22, 2011
hi
i did not realize that my a7 did not transfer apps to sd card until I seen my daughter's generic tablet and realize my tablet does not do that.
i was really upset her generic tablet was 100.00, i paid over almost 300.00 you can transfer apps 2 sd, i have email them and they would not answer, i love my tablet (now that i have the google market) the tablet need to have apps 2 sd for more space. if it happens please, please let me know
Thanks. :)
apryl