Email....looking for another program????

Andliz

Oct 31, 2011
Using the installed email program on my tab, every time I delete an email after reading it, the same email reappears as a new email... I am getting my email from a pop3 account. Is there another email app that would eliminate this problem or something I can do? There are no settings that have anything to do with this problem....
Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

J

jimbo7630

Frankly I can't advise you on this, but what it sounds like is that your mail is being stored by your server and you are deleting only the one on your tablet but not the one(s) on the server.
If it were me, I'd have a look at my email account via a PC and see if there is any way to delete (all) mails from the server.

Andliz

Oct 31, 2011
I don't want to delete the email on my server.. just on my tab when traveling.. That way when I get back to my PC, it will still be there..

J

jimbo7630

Solution would appear to be to just mark them as read on the Tab.

billkater

Jan 10, 2012
Try K9 mail. But most likely something in your mail setup.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011
I agree with billkater. I've been using K9 Mail for a couple of months because I just couldn't get my default email app to work no matter what I tried. K9 is working great for me and after I delete mail, they never come back.