Ematic Eglide Prism 4.0.1--Problems All Around with This Tablet

sweetjrgal008

Oct 6, 2013
I was given this tablet from a family member that knows nothing about electronics. I am trying to get apps on it for my nephew so that when we are out and about he has something to occupy his time instead of getting into everything.
Here are some of the problems that I am having.

1. Each time I turn the tablet off and on it seems like it is resetting itself and I have to put all the information for my gmail account, and my internet connection information.
  2. Also trying to install the Amazon App Market because the app market that comes with it, requires a credit card and also no free apps.
  3. When i try to install any apps it tells me to free up space to install them. I dont know what to do.
Im thinking that this was just a bad tablet and I need to look other places for a better one.

If anyone can help, you would help me out alot.

Misty

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
I am correct in believing that you are holding the PWR button down until it asks if you want to shut it off, then selecting OK... ?
as opposed to
Holding the PWR button down until it dies.
???

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I was given this tablet from a family member that knows nothing about electronics. I am trying to get apps on it for my nephew so that when we are out and about he has something to occupy his time instead of getting into everything.
Here are some of the problems that I am having.

1. Each time I turn the tablet off and on it seems like it is resetting itself and I have to put all the information for my gmail account, and my internet connection information.
  2. Also trying to install the Amazon App Market because the app market that comes with it, requires a credit card and also no free apps.
  3. When i try to install any apps it tells me to free up space to install them. I dont know what to do.
Im thinking that this was just a bad tablet and I need to look other places for a better one.

If anyone can help, you would help me out alot.

Misty
Your data partition is corrupt, you need to do a factory reset.