Ematic eglxl102b Stuck in Loop

debi98310

Jul 28, 2012
I have this tablet and it goes right to the list of choices of factory reset, wipe data etc. I have follwed all forums thast had ideas about how to fix this, I have pushed every button and have done all I can but nothing works. I have gone through the ramdisk image, recovery image etc. and followed directions. That didn't work, I put a support ticket in with Ematic 3 times but they do not respond. When I did do the wipe data, it didn't wipe it, I highlighted that part and pressed the key, it went through the whole thing and said the data was wiped, but it is still there. When I press factory restore, it goes through it and says that it has been restored but still nothing. Any ideas? I'll open the thing if that will help. I am really p.o.'d at Emzatic.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
If you select the REBOOT SYSTEM does it return to the recovery mode (which is what I believe you're seeing)?

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
You are calling an EGLXL102B... which one is that? Ok... been to ematic, it is the 10" version of the 25bl I had...

Do all the buttons work? (gotta ask!)
You say it seemed to do the 'factory reset' correctly?
Do it again but do not touch the DATA this time... see if it behaves the same.

What 'recovery image' are you referring to in your OP?

debi98310

Jul 28, 2012
yes it is the 10" version. All the buttons seem to work. After I press the factory reset, it goes through a process and then says it is reset. Yes it still behaves the same even if I don't press the dta button. I downloaded a zip file that contains the recovery image, ramdisk image and the system image. The directions are 1) Unzip the file then put the two folders on your microsd card
2) Turn off the device
3) Insert the miscrosd card on the slot
4) Press power and let it update
5) After update is complete remove the card then power the device.