Epad help needed

denbeiren

Jun 17, 2012
I recently got my hands on a pad that doesn't boot.
I have no knowledge of previous software.

Images below:

ImageShack Album - 8 images

If anyone could point me to the correct rom(s) to try out without irreversibly breaking anything :)

Thanks

macthecat

May 16, 2012
denbeiren said:
I recently got my hands on a pad that doesn't boot.
I have no knowledge of previous software.

Images below:

ImageShack Album - 8 images

If anyone could point me to the correct rom(s) to try out without irreversibly breaking anything :)

Thanks

Hi

It looks like a generic mid device to me, you should be able to use uberoid firmware (just google, uberiod) copy it to your sd card insert it and hold down the m and power buttons, this will start the flashibg process, this pbly takes about a min to run, you should have a fully functioning tablet, good luck.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Looks to me from the pix that the tablet has suffered some damage, like overheating.

denbeiren

Jun 17, 2012
Hi

It looks like a generic mid device to me, you should be able to use uberoid firmware (just google, uberiod) copy it to your sd card insert it and hold down the m and power buttons, this will start the flashibg process, this pbly takes about a min to run, you should have a fully functioning tablet, good luck.

Thanks for that reply,.. i will be trying this asap.

Is it possible to flash a tablet with usb cable?
(i don't have micro sd readily available at home)

denbeiren

Jun 17, 2012
Hi

I've downloaded the uberoid and put it on a sd card.

Powered down the tablet, inserted the card

powered on with powerbutton + home button,
powered on with powerbutton + vol down
powered on with powerbutton + vol up

The device doesn't seem to be willing to boot off the sd card.
I get the epad logo, the tux pinguin and finally "android" with blinking cursor.

What am i missing or doing wrong here?