ePad OD | APPLE ICONS + MARKET + SL + 3G + BT + RR-MOD TZ1113C | 12/4/10

radioman52

Nov 28, 2010
Two new version released I'll ePad versions shortly. A 3rd one coming out shortly also..

Tipster,
Did you ever build the versions with the apple icons for the Flytouch Generic 1.9_88 or dose it matter ?
At this point I am totaly confused, its my understanding that the build number can be updated (did that on my M001 clones using the factory FW's) and then using the custom FW's like Mercury.
In this case we have so many variations, Flytouch,Epad,Maylong that its a tough dessision as to what to try and not brick the unit, do we have that much hardware variation that we are seeing the "bricking" and is a tool availabel that would permit us to totaly backup the FW so that we can do a restore or at least do a examination of the existing build to determine the hardware varitions.
My puppy looks and acts like a generic flytouch with build number V.1.9_88 showing (NO WMT) picked this up from DX when I needed a unit that had a operational camera (I need it for a ham Skyp project) it has the stock collection of china apps, which work but are slow and bloted I got rid of a few of the china specific apps, the funny part is that the hybernation actualy works for me on this puppy.
All I need is some additional speed, larger icons (old eyes c somhow the apple ones look better) and a working camera .
Love your aps collections (use them on my M001 as well) and the auto insertion of them looks like a blessing but at this point I am a chicken since I only have one working camera unit.
Please advise.....
Radioman52

killavilla212

Dec 19, 2010
I installed this by placing the script folder in the root of my micro sd. everything works good but its never stops vibrating.
which rom would you recomend for my flytouch 256M 1.9.1.v01?
I just need something fast since this thing comes slow from Hong kong!i would choose speed/wi fi/internet over anything else, dont need root!

akumanggo

Jan 6, 2011
Hi Tipstir.
Many million thanks for your effort here, to help our dummy on Android. You are the man.
I have run this rom on my device and seems ok. Better than the original one. My device is (No brand marked in it cover, maybe Ipad China, on About Device wrote Build WMT2.0_105).
But I ve got a problem such :
1. Wifi : Unable to scan for network. I have try to refresh the router or reset default, but its keep can not get the wifi connection
2. FBReader : When I open the FBReader and try to adjust the volume button on right top bar / beside digital clock, its like function of volume button on its top physic. To back or forward the page.
Any suggestion ?

- others I have'nt test yet
3. And Tipstir : Regarding of many Android Rom in this room, what does the condition before I upgrade or downgrade for my device ? How I get to know the version or etc ?
Thanks brother ..

Cheers
Akumanggo, Jakarta Indonesia

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
There are new versions now RSX line you might want to look at those and RDX and SS.

akumanggo

Jan 6, 2011
There are new versions now RSX line you might want to look at those and RDX and SS.

I will try them. First I get Tz_RSXTS_113ep2_script.7z and about to try, - later I will report the result. But I can't get the link to WMT2.0_105_TZ113F_RDXT_script.7z. I think the link has been broken on gamefront. Any link for it ?
Many thanks Tipstir for your help. I big appreciate.

akumanggo

Jan 6, 2011
Tipstir : I run succesed to root Tz_RSXTS_113ep2_script.7z , This is the best one I ever try, smooth and fast. But :( still problem on Wifi : Unable to Scan for Networks. As same problem when I tried rom EPAD256.1.988.3k_2,epad_script7f21110b,VIA8505 WMT2.0_105,xFlytouch256.1.9.88.v4a, wmt2.0 rooted with market by zianna123, tz_script21111c, Tz_RSXTS_113ep2_script .. etc. Most of them working well but WIFI Problem case still not solve. Help help help ...

Arijit

Apr 2, 2011
Tipstir : I run succesed to root Tz_RSXTS_113ep2_script.7z , This is the best one I ever try, smooth and fast. But :( still problem on Wifi : Unable to Scan for Networks. As same problem when I tried rom EPAD256.1.988.3k_2,epad_script7f21110b,VIA8505 WMT2.0_105,xFlytouch256.1.9.88.v4a, wmt2.0 rooted with market by zianna123, tz_script21111c, Tz_RSXTS_113ep2_script .. etc. Most of them working well but WIFI Problem case still not solve. Help help help ...

I am having the same problem, with all this rom and others wifi is not working, wifi starts, scans for network and then shuts off, I am running thread to thread to find this simple answer for last 3 days...akumanggo, were you able to enable wifi?

akumanggo

Jan 6, 2011
I am having the same problem, with all this rom and others wifi is not working, wifi starts, scans for network and then shuts off, I am running thread to thread to find this simple answer for last 3 days...akumanggo, were you able to enable wifi?

No. I were not. Wifi did not work at all. I think this cause of hardware inside. No internet connection.