Epub 3.0

amanda.

Aug 26, 2011
I was wondering if there is an ereader for android tablets that will display an ebook with the new epub 3 standards. So far the only thing I can find that will do it is iBooks. boo.

ObsidianBlk

May 13, 2011
I was wondering if there is an ereader for android tablets that will display an ebook with the new epub 3 standards. So far the only thing I can find that will do it is iBooks. boo.

Have you tried the android Nook application? I know their dedicated reader displays epub books, but I haven't tried it with the android nook app.

GRadu

Jun 24, 2011
This may help or not depending on where you are getting your ebooks. I'm using the Overdrive app to check out ebooks from my local library. The format is epub, but there is DRM involved, and no way I can see to add non library books. But free ebooks from the library is great!

I also run an application on my pc called Calibre that will allow you to add non DRM books to your library and then send them along to a kindle or a kindle app. It will do whatever conversion is needed depending on you target app.

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB-v1.0.0B5.1 using Android Tablet Forum