error 101

Jamie1954

Mar 24, 2013
I have recently bought a Bauhn AMID972XS and I get error 101 when trying to download a game. Any ideas please. Jamie

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum Jamie

What app are you using to install them? The problem could be your WiFi connection. You may want to look at the link in my signature re: WiFi connection suggestions.

Jamie1954

Mar 24, 2013
Hi leeshore,

Thanks very much for your reply,

I don't think it is the WiFi only because the connection to Google works, can retrieve email and send, copy and paste. The App I am using is Play store, so can get onto the site, select a game. When I download it comes up with error 101. I get the same message if I down load to the main drive or to the memory card. I have removed cache and storage before downloading the file. My homepage is Google and I have a Google email. Hope this helps in fixing this problem. Jamie

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Jamie, something you're explaining doesn't sound right. First off you don't really download apps from the Store, you install them anmd when you do they download and install automatically -- you don't have an option as to where you save them, especially not to external storage. But, based on the problem, I would delete your Google account from the tablet, restart the set up the account again.