Error Messages & wifi

iva singletary

Feb 17, 2015
  • I have an All winner A13 7" tablet that I began using directly out of the box. My initial problem was with Wi-Fi-- I can't log in at home but I could in public places. I bought a 360 Wi-Fi 2 dongle thinking it might help to extend the signal. I could log in with it but I could only use one app that I had installed. I think mainly because I didn't know how to set it up properly. After a while it started showing error messages and wouldn't log into any of my accounts; email, play services, etc. I backed up my files and reset it but I still can't log into any of my services-- it shows as being connected but it continues to show error messages... can't establish a reliable connection to the server and that I should contact customer care. Could you please tell me what I can do to fix this problem? Thank you for your help. IS

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

If you can still log in at public places, without the dongle, (which I'm surprised worked at all), the problem is likely with the router. Possibly the firmware or the security. I have a link below with lots of possible fixes rather than explain them.