EU seller for Zenithink C91

Man

Apr 21, 2012
Hello!!After a looong research I have decided to buy the Zenithink C91 tablet.I live in Greece and I would like you to tell me a good and trusted European seller that ships the product from Europe and not from China.
Or a UK seller or China stores which are legit and trusted.Also I don't want the price to exceed 160€(Also I would like to know if I have to pay customs)Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello!!After a looong research I have decided to buy the Zenithink C91 tablet.I live in Greece and I would like you to tell me a good and trusted European seller that ships the product from Europe and not from China.
Or a UK seller or China stores which are legit and trusted.Also I don't want the price to exceed 160€(Also I would like to know if I have to pay customs)Thanks in advance!
Hi Man, welcome to the forum.
the Zenithinl ZT-280 C91 is for € 144.02 in our site, and we ship our produtcs worldwide, If you choose the standard shipping, then, you needn't to pay any customs.
welcome to order! :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hello. Check out redtabletpc.com theyre honest, helpful chinese company who are a supporting vendor on this forum meaning you will get help with updates, problems, accessories etcetc. They tend to just sell the better quality tablets, not any old junk & you choose shipping to suit you, either slower/cheaper or faster/higher cost. Dhl shipping is probably best for you, fast but not too expensive. You should check their website. I hear that theres a special offer at the moment. Worth a look at least.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet