Euogo.com

Tes

Nov 11, 2010
Yep, I think Im going to take the plunge.....

Probbiethe1/Kenny - what product would you recommend for my teenagers....They want facebook of course and gaming, watch movies etc

I have been recommended the following so far:

X5A Plus Telechip Android 2.1 Android Tablet PC with 1080P HDMI Port, Accelerometer, Multi Touch Screen

New G10 Haipad Android 2.1 Tablet with 7 Inch Multi Touch Screen, Accelerometer, Camera

The G10 has some good reviews on Euogo's site but none for the X5A??

Any comments guys?? Feedback is much appreciated.

Regards

mcamou

Oct 28, 2010
I got the G10 Haipad from Euogo.com. Build quality is acceptable but I've been having a big problem, the tablet freezes up after a few minutes and I have to use the physical switch to turn it off and on again. I've been in correspondence with the people at Euogo who first told me to try a new firmware release which didn't do anything. A week and a half ago I emailed them telling them that but haven't heard from them since (and I've sent out 3 or 4 more emails).

So, at least in my experience, I can't recommend either the G10 Haipad or Euogo.com.

mcamou

Oct 28, 2010
I got the G10 Haipad from Euogo.com. Build quality is acceptable but I've been having a big problem, the tablet freezes up after a few minutes and I have to use the physical switch to turn it off and on again. I've been in correspondence with the people at Euogo who first told me to try a new firmware release which didn't do anything. A week and a half ago I emailed them telling them that but haven't heard from them since (and I've sent out 3 or 4 more emails).

So, at least in my experience, I can't recommend either the G10 Haipad or Euogo.com.

dougnzl

Nov 25, 2010
Dont buy from Euogo, I bought a M1001 Haipad from them and the on screen key board locks, I Have emailed at least 4 times and no reply. They say on there site that they will give a refund if there is a problem or 75% if it is not a problem with the tablet. Looks like others are having the same problems!!

dougnzl

Nov 25, 2010
Finally got a reply from them after posting a review on their site an another email, they offered to refund or replace.

skycop51

Sep 9, 2010
Just got my first tablet, one with fast processor, for $ 149.00 I think. To many problems and I tried hrs. working on it, finally just boxed it back euogo and asked to return it. Then no response from them. So good luck to you if you purchase there.:(

Servatius

Nov 25, 2010
Got the 8 Inch Android 2.2 OS Tablet with Freescale iMX515 from euogo couple of weeks ago. Delivery to Holland took six days, Great little tablet, not too slow. Video and Flash action are oke. No Android Market, so I had to hand-pick my apps. Not a big problem. Android 2.2 is almost stable enough for serious tablet computing... Only thing is this sympathic plastic gadget died on me a week ago. Since then I've been trying to stir eugo support personel into action but to no avial as of now. Four messages over four days, no answer. Will see what happens. I will keep you informed.

dazcrawford

Nov 26, 2010
DONT BUY FROM ElectronicHot Store OR UEOGO ONLINE STORE THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME. I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF. I BOUGHT A SONY VAIO $484 IT SHOWED UP TODAY ONLY IT WASNT A VIAO, IT WAS A PAIR OF LADIES RUNNING SHOES SIZE 7 ( I'M A SIZE 13 BY THE WAY) DURING THE ORDER PROCESS I WAS A BIT CONCERNED BECAUSE A FEW DAYS LATER I CLICKED ON ElectronicHot Store BUT STRANGELY IT TOOK ME TO UEOGO'S WEBSITE, BUT THE NEXT DAY IT WAS BACK TO NORMAL. I CALLED CHINA THEY ASSURED ME ALL WOULD BE FINE. BUT AS TODAY (NOV 26TH) ALL IS NOT FINE. LUCKILY I PAYED VIA PAYPAL BUT THEY TRIED TO GET ME TO PAY VIA STANDING ORDER. DON'T DO IT!

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I do more business with euogo then probably most people and it even takes them a week to get back to me sometimes. So if you email them four times in one day and they dont get back to you that day, you cant consider that an issue. also i received a tablet that had a problem form them and they replaced it no problem so i recommend them and will recommend them over and over again.

dougnzl

Nov 25, 2010
Now they have received my tablet and they are trying to sent me a new one after saying they will give a refund, not replying to my emails again, do not buy from euogo.com they have terrible customer service.My tablet was faulty and advertised as having a camera , which it didnt!

robop

Dec 6, 2010
I dont know if I would buy from any company that it took more then 36 hour to get a response to my email regarding a purchase

Jan Harm

Dec 22, 2010
Bought my tablet from Euogo. Nice tablet, but refuses to work on battery mode. And I didn't bought my freescale froyo 8 inch to use only on powernet mode. Well, Euogo promised to send me a new one, two weeks ago. I haven't recieved it yet (not unreasonable), but alarming is that they don"t respond to my emails, asking for a freight number or confirming the device is actually sent. I'll keep you informed!