Euogo.com

Jan Harm

Dec 22, 2010
I do more business with euogo then probably most people and it even takes them a week to get back to me sometimes. So if you email them four times in one day and they dont get back to you that day, you cant consider that an issue. also i received a tablet that had a problem form them and they replaced it no problem so i recommend them and will recommend them over and over again.
Well, maybe if you are an influencial moderator at Android Tablets.net, Euogo is taking you serious. For me, Euogo is a no go: a non-working tablet, a promise to send me a new one and for two-and-a-half week total silence. No answer to my emails, no confirmation of shipping and most of all: no tablet. It looks like Euogo has the policy of ignoring when you become a problem, hoping you will accept the fact that trying to get a good product or your money back is useless. I wish I had the standing of Probbiethe1, maybe Euogo would treat me as a normal customer. I also wouldn't close my eyes when there are complaints concerning one of the former sponsors of Android Tablets. However, being a one-time-buyer and just one of the many newbies on Android Tablets, I don't recommend Euogo.

mcamou

Oct 28, 2010
I can just say: DON'T BUY FROM EUOGO.COM. Avoid them like the plague. Their customer service is abysmal. I had a problem with the tablet they sent me. It took weeks to get to the point where I ended up sending it back to get a refund. It has now been 2 months and I have yet to see the refund money. They don't reply to emails, they sell shoddy product and they don't stand behind it. Really, don't buy from them.

Jan Harm

Dec 22, 2010
Finally, after three weeks radiosilence, Euogo sent me an email. Maybe, very maybe, they will replace my tablet...

simmerin

Jan 26, 2011
I made the mistake of reading the moderator's positive review here and ordering an android tablet from Euogo.com over a week ago. The tablet says shipped but no tracking information is available. I have attempted to contact them on numerous occasions and have had no response. From what I've been reading since I placed my order it's likely nothing has been shipped and this euogo.com is a total fraud and a scam. I will pursue a reversal of charges with my credit card company tomorrow.

Lesson learned. Don't turn over your hard earned money to a scam outfit located in China. I should have known better.

Nevertheless, I'll post again as the situation develops. Potential victims of fraud like this should be warned. It appears that euogo.com is a fraud and a scam. Potential buyers be warned and beware of euogo.com

simmerin

Jan 26, 2011
Here's an update that applies to Euogo.com and other fraudulent Chinese scam outfits selling Android tablets.
Cancel your order prior to delivery if you can. If your item is delivered, do not open and refuse to accept it.

Seven days after ordering a tablet from Euogo I finally read the rest of this thread and became alarmed. Shipping status on my order had been changed to shipped two days after purchase but it wasn't actually shipped (no tracking info). Nevertheless I called PayPal and here's what I found.
1) PayPal only releases funds on this type of order once receipt of the item is confirmed. So if you file a claim before shipment or if you refuse to accept the package (write "refused" on the box and return it to shipper if they leave it without a signature) then funds will not be transferred and you will get a refund.

The day after I called PayPal and filed a fraud claim I logged into my Euogo account and noticed that a full refund had been issued.

My guess is that Euogo and Daniel Lee aren't the only Android scam operations out there. Buyer beware. One final note for those who still want to roll the dice with the likes of Daniel Lee. Add an extra layer of security by backing your PayPal purchase with a credit card and not a direct bank transfer. Keep in mind that if you accept and open your package it's probably over and Daniel Lee wins - your hard earned money.

FYI If you want a good inexpensive Android tablet check youtube on a rooted Nook color. It looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2010
I have been looking and looking for the perfect Tablet for the right price. I had found that tablet at Euogo.com and was about ready to pull the plug. Unfortunately for them, I am one that always takes into account the return policy and theirs was shotty to say the least.

Revise the policy and learn what Customer Support means, and maybe the next time I am looking for a tablet, they might get my business.

simmerin

Jan 26, 2011
PayPal just resolved my case against Euogo.com. I refused delivery and will get the full purchase price refunded to my credit card. Since my last post I've looked at several other Chinese android tablet sites and have noticed they are all the same except for logo and branding: they are template e-commerce sites. My advice is buy from a domestic seller you trust and one who has a good return policy as noted by steveninspokane. Buyer beware.

mcamou

Oct 28, 2010
I can just say: DON'T BUY FROM EUOGO.COM. Avoid them like the plague. Their customer service is abysmal. I had a problem with the tablet they sent me. It took weeks to get to the point where I ended up sending it back to get a refund. It has now been 2 months and I have yet to see the refund money. They don't reply to emails, they sell shoddy product and they don't stand behind it. Really, don't buy from them.

An update. After about one more week I finally got a reply from them saying that the tablet checked out fine and that they had sent another one. Aside from the fact that I had requested a refund (since I already bought another tablet... if I had wanted to wait 3 months I most definitely wouldn't have gone online), this was a month ago and I haven't yet received it. They again aren't responding to any emails. It seems they only reply when you comment negatively about them here.

kimwk

Feb 15, 2011
don`t buy from Euogo. com. I ordered and paid for an android tablet at eurogo .com 31/1 2011 the website said that orders made between 31/1 2011 and now ,they wrote at that time would ship 12/2 2011 . they have not shipped anything for me and they dont answer any of my mail´s regarding my order. Even made a fraud claim at paypal ,still no responce from Euogo .lesson learnt pay more money and get your things you paid for

DaMutz

Aug 24, 2010
Just bought a tablet from euogo.com. Completely no problems! Took some time before I got the track-trace code from them, but afterwards it went smoothly.
Placed the order on 24th of March (evening), order was picked up with DHL on 26th (morning). It arrived in Germany the next day, and two days later the guy from
DHL ring on our doorbell (package went via Belgium towards the Netherlands). In short, ordered on 24th, arrived on 29th!
Unfortunately, DHL charges you for the customs and VAT, but shipment is really fast!

deathofkai

May 6, 2011
I'm also thinking of buying from this site and it's good to finally hear some good news on a site that I've found a tablet I'm interested in.

Anyone familiar with this tablet (Android 2.3 Tablet with Capacitive Touch Screen, Telechips 8803 CPU - US$229.00 : Euogo.com)
The one thing I'm uncertain about with the above tablet is the Telechip 8803 vs. the Samsung S5PV210, I've seen excellent reviews on the Dropad...

I've seen the other tablet on the web, it's a LY GT-Pad, but I can't find any reviews or video reviews to make my decision. So far I've desided on the Dropad A8.

Any advice??

Thanks a lot guys...

Last edited:

colin59

May 18, 2011
:confused:

Hi guys

Im just querying if anyone has purchased items form Euogo? Have you ahd any problems with the service or the product?

Your feed back is much appreciated

Thanks

I buy regular from euogo and must say 3day delivery from hong kong and a good price and good coms and all i have bought i have been pleased with this supplier has been good with me,,,,,,,,

crazycalvin

May 13, 2011
Funny enough, I noticed the only positives about Euogo are coming from the Mods :). The negatives from real-hand experience of other users are far more. Guess I'll stay clear of Euogo and other chinese imitations. Rooted Nook Color is the best out there. Don't waste your time and money on chinese pads.

Ric

Jul 26, 2011
I purchased a tablet pc and sent Euogo broken and would not know anything about returns or exchanges. Daniel, when he saw that no solution had chosen to ignore all my messages, now I have a tablet PC as a paperweight.
When things go wrong and not knowing anything about the buyer quuieren.
I've been sending messages to Daniel Euogo for 20 days and no response.
Euogo is a fraud