everything has gone ?

pete1969

May 14, 2014
hello to all i have a cheep tablet don`t no what make sorry .i turned it on today and everything has gone from it and it started up like it did wen i got it .have i lost everything on it if so y wood it have done that and what wood of made it do this ? thanks for your time all the best pete......:eek:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Sounds like a factory reset but that's not something that usually happens by accident. Try turning it off then back on again. If faced with the same issue I have no clue what can be done.

pete1969

May 14, 2014
yes m8 i think you are right just turned it on and still the same but all my pic`s are still there but no app`s god i hate this thing lol

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If the pics are still there the problem may be a cache problem. Look in the app drawer to be certain none of those apps are there. Now it doesn't sound like a reset or the pics would be gone too.

pete1969

May 14, 2014
ok m8 have had a look and there is no app`s at all in the app drawer i have had it since xmas and not had any prob`s with it i just don`t get it m8 .lol thanks for getting back to me ...pete