EX900 mains adaptor

lighthugger

Jul 30, 2011
Hello all.

I have an EX900 tablet. (this one HERE) and need a mains adaptor for it. Quite a simple task I would have thought but after trying several universal adaptors as well as every adpator I can find on any other device..nothing fits?

Does anyone know what adaptor should be used on this? I cannot find any reference to it anywhere?!

Thanks all.

lighthugger

Jul 30, 2011
Have now sorted the charger. Had to file down the nearest match I could get, still not a great fit but it works! Only problem now is the previous owner has put in a password(pattern). Does anyone know if there is a way to hard reset this machine? Looking around it seems the only other option is a firmware update/re-install but I am struggling to determine exactly what this machine is and what firmware to use? Any advise really appreciated.

Thanks.

lighthugger

Jul 30, 2011
OK, have dug out the manual and checked online and there what is described as a hidden reset hole. I cannot find this anywhere. So I took the machine apart and looked at the board inside. There is a button on their SW1, when pressed it foreces a restart, but does not reset anything. Have tried holding it for 10 seconds, pressing it together with the menu button, turning the machine on while holding it, all to no avail. Please if someone here know a bit about this machine, please help me out a little?