Exchange active sync with Cisco securities

kid1084

May 9, 2011
Is Touchdown my only option or is there an app outside the market that will sync with Cisco outlook system requiring domain ans SSL? My Incredible came stocked with working sync, but not honeycomb.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Is Touchdown my only option or is there an app outside the market that will sync with Cisco outlook system requiring domain ans SSL? My Incredible came stocked with working sync, but not honeycomb.

i haven't found one that i would recommend. I use Touchdown. Just make sure you are using the Tablet version...or this one: http://tinyurl.com/tdbetadroid

Marper

May 16, 2011
I just got my Iconia and am attempting to setup email config for corporate email. I downloaded touchdown however, I continue to get a touchdown error when synching. Checking with support, they informed me that I needed to have a carrier. So I tried to connect my IPAD (no carrier) and bingo, connects with NO problem. I have also connected my Galaxy S phone. Any ideas ?

dutchie

May 18, 2011
From what I understand is that 3.1 will give us Exchange support with the built in client.

FarmerTed

May 14, 2011
The recent 3.0.1 update added Exchange support to the A500, you have to add it as a new account in accounts & sync, not from within the email app itself. Been using it for a couple of weeks now.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum