exchanging vizio for an archos!

Jan 20, 2012
Ok, I have decided to not keep the Vizio; it is just way too frustrating for me. I am going with the Archos G9 80 8in tablet w/honeycomb. From what I have read, the Archos is a MUCH better experience.

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
Enjoy, there are trade offs in different ways based on cost and features no matter what you buy. For the $189 I paid for the Vizio it is about $60-70 cheaper than the Archos plus it has GPS so I am very happy based on the cost/features. I read a few reviews that were all mixed but reviews for the Vizio were mixed also, it all depends on what your needs are.

Hopefully the Archos meets your expectations!

xkchief

Dec 8, 2011
Sorry to hear you are dropping the Vizio for the Archos G9 80.....This is a horrible mistake because of Vizio's 1-Great USA customer support 2-Great Price 3-Fantastic choice of Apps 4-Beautiful Screen 4-Honeycomb coming soon 5-Difficulty of buying in short supply 6-Great sound w/3 speaker system 7-Easy of use 8-many people have bought more than 1(I have 2) 9-Great touch screen 10-full use of Google apps and much more We love the Vizio and the way they give users service.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
To OP
Just wondering what it is about the tablet you don't like. If it is the default home page look it is easily fixed with VTL. Launcher, wallpaper and other things have all been addressed in the forums and if you can't find them we can direct you to the posts or tell you the fix. These tablets really are nice and worth every penny we pay.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum