External case with keyboard shift key doesn's work

EASEEB69

Aug 13, 2011
I just received my SuperPad today and so far I love it; however, I also bought a case with a keyboard also, and when I connected it to the SuperPad, the shift keys don't work. This doesn't allow me to capitalize letters or utilize any of the special charachters. I connect the keyboard to my laptop and the shift key works on my laptop so the keyboard is not defective. Do I have to change any settings on the SuperPad in order for the shift key to work? Please advise.

ngkmlk

Sep 17, 2011
I just received my SuperPad today and so far I love it; however, I also bought a case with a keyboard also, and when I connected it to the SuperPad, the shift keys don't work. This doesn't allow me to capitalize letters or utilize any of the special charachters. I connect the keyboard to my laptop and the shift key works on my laptop so the keyboard is not defective. Do I have to change any settings on the SuperPad in order for the shift key to work? Please advise.

Same problem with you. Please go download MultiLing Keyboard from market. That will solve your problem. It already solved mine.

jimfisher

Sep 29, 2011
Did you learn any more about this problem? I have a yospad / generic android tablet. When I first purchased it external keyboards appeared to work fine. More recently I am having the same shift key, control key not working problem. I'm afraid that I stupidly erased some critical driver or keyboard set-up. I then installed 'go' and have the shift key back, but 'documents to go' has all manner of problems with full screen editing. I wish I knew what I erased or changed that cause all these headaches.