Extreme Warning!!!! Unknown Build WMT2.0_105

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Unknown Build WMT2.0_105

If you have this Build number do not use any of the ROMs in this forum. If you do you'll have issues. I f you do you'll get this error: Process system is not responding(fix this error, disable the Alarm clock or install back the original ROM build WMT2.05_105. These are some suggestions. Why is this happen, unknown Build from China are Fakes Flytouch ePad that don't vibrate when you turn them on, ports look different an etc.

Direct Link (hosted by me) File was scanned for pest none were found

Last edited:

paulokinho

Nov 10, 2010
Hi Tipstir, I following your great job making very nice roms for our tablets, but the WMT2.0_105 was giving me a headache to root and make the market work, but a very nice guy like you made it (I have tested myself), his alias is zianna23 and the thread for who wants a rooted and working market to the Generic Build WMT2.0_105 is: (ROM) New Generic Flytouch (Just get your tablet and already bricked it? Try this.).
In one of his posts there is a link to download the firmware.

Tipstir, maybe you can conbine his rom with your extreme rom to make us happier than ever...:confused:

Thanks a lot Tipstir

bazzinga

Nov 11, 2010
Unknown Build WMT2.0_105

If you have this Build number do not use any of the ROMs in this forum. If you do you'll have issues. I f you do you'll get this error: Process system is not responding(fix this error, disable the Alarm clock or install back the original ROM build WMT2.05_105. These are some suggestions. Why is this happen, unknown Build from China are Fakes Flytouch ePad that don't vibrate when you turn them on, ports look different an etc.

Direct Link (hosted by me) File was scanned for pest none were found

Download VIA8505 WMT2.0_105.zip

Download VIA8505 WMT2.0_105.zip

is the link to flash your ROM to factory settings

peace

clicku

Oct 25, 2010
Tipstir I believe you know more about these ROMS, is there a way how can we edit the rescriptcmd of this ROM? I need to edit it so I can use it to my LY-706

Last edited by a moderator:

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Tipstir I believe you know more about these ROMS, is there a way how can we edit the rescriptcmd of this ROM? I need to edit it so I can use it to my LY-706

Working on that as we speak. That's UNIX style of encryption. Because of that file kinda of make things crazy for those who want to create new ROM.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Hi Tipstir, I following your great job making very nice roms for our tablets, but the WMT2.0_105 was giving me a headache to root and make the market work, but a very nice guy like you made it (I have tested myself), his alias is zianna23 and the thread for who wants a rooted and working market to the Generic Build WMT2.0_105 is: (ROM) New Generic Flytouch (Just get your tablet and already bricked it? Try this.).
In one of his posts there is a link to download the firmware.

Tipstir, maybe you can conbine his rom with your extreme rom to make us happier than ever...:confused:

Thanks a lot Tipstir

But the Extreme and Extreme Plus and the Deluxe have WMT2.0_105 drivers in them.

RobinD

Oct 28, 2010

Hi Tipstir, great work your doing!! Thanks for that. Any news on how to edit the rescriptcmd?

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Hi Tipstir, great work your doing!! Thanks for that. Any news on how to edit the rescriptcmd?

Yea it's hard to mod that rescriptcmd. People are talking about this being encrypted are plain wrong. The rescriptcmd is invoked from scriptcmd, it's a compiled u-boot script file. People think it's encrypted but actually it seems be compressed. The compressed file however also contains a u-boot header of appearantly 64byte. So, long story short: didn't anyone was so intelligent just to read what u-boot is ? and how it works ? it's GZ of BZ2 compressed.

Tragicwayz

Jan 9, 2011
Hi guys, I have the MID M001, and after trying to udate I receive "prepare software package" and stays that way. I have tried every Rom I could find, and either I receive that or I receive Ersae File- System partition.....

Erase File System Partition Fail! Exit!
Maybe the kernel don't support this NAND Flash.
I bought this device the last of Dec. 2010. Any help would be greatly appreciated.