Facebook application not working

chipipoy

Apr 3, 2014
Hi! I'm new with regards to tablet and not a techie guy. I got a new tablet for my youngest sister, it's
Tenko T7x 7" Dual Core 8GB Wi-Fi Tablet and everything works fine until I tried facebook using the facebook application installed in the tablet. Log-in screen pops up, i was able to log in but when i am trying to pull up my notifications i got this error message - "Unfortunately, Facebook stopped working". I first thought that it's because of my wifi connectivity but when i tried facebook using chrome and the browser installed in the tablet, it worked fine. I cleared cache and cleared data in the facebook application settings hoping it'll resolve the issue but it didn't :( need help with this. Thanks! :)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Try this, go to settings - apps manager - scroll to all and find the Facebook app. When you click on it, if it gives you an option to uninstall, go for it. Then restart and check for updates.

chipipoy

Apr 3, 2014
Thanks! Will try it later.. :) i'll update you guys if it works.. Thanks a lot! Have a good one!