Factory Reset

JanHolder

Nov 23, 2012
Bought the Brilliant Pad 7026C tonight. While I was setting it up, I was having trouble figuring somethings out, so I decided to do a Factory Reset. It warned that I would loose personal info, but didn't say anything about not being able to boot the tablet up after a reset. I reset factory settings, but now when I turn it on, it doesn't boot up. It just sits there on a screen that says android.

User Manual is very lacking. There isn't a phone number for technical support, or even a website mentioned in the entire booklet. Need help or it goes back to the store I bought it at tomorrow.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

This is purely a WAG but try plugging it into a running PC for a few hours then try again. Can't hurt, might help.

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Hope you get this fixed without having to return the device.

dchoots

Nov 23, 2012
i have a brilliant Pad 7026C and i am unable to set up the video chat on it i have installed OOVOO and skype and still and unable to video chat it say video turned off tap video icon to turn it on and i do and notthing happens i agree the booklet is very lacking in help what so ever please help or i will reutrn it today

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
i have a brilliant Pad 7026C and i am unable to set up the video chat on it i have installed OOVOO and skype and still and unable to video chat it say video turned off tap video icon to turn it on and i do and notthing happens i agree the booklet is very lacking in help what so ever please help or i will reutrn it today

Welcome to the forum

Maybe your tablet isn't so brilliant after all. ;) Just kidding! I assume you have a front facing camera and you have gone to setting at the opening Skype screen and turned video on there.

If it's brand new and that still doesn't work a return may be the thing to do.